Please read the following terms of service (“Agreement” or “Terms of Service”) before you install the Comrade browser extension (“CBE”) or use the Comrade website (the “Company Site”) or any of the products or services provided through the CBE or the Company Site (Collectively referred to as the “Comrade Technologies”).
The Comrade Technologies are owned and licensed by Comrade Technologies Inc (the “Company”, “we” or “us”) which has developed the Comrade Technologies for use in connection with a variety of platforms and devices. These Terms of Service constitute a binding legal agreement which govern your use of the Comrade Technologies on any platform or device. As such, please read through this Agreement carefully as it affects your rights and obligations at law.
By installing the CBE or using any Comrade Technologies you are accepting these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, please do not register for or use the Comrade Technologies.
The Comrade Technologies are available for residents of the United States only. Users residing in any other country are currently not eligible for advertisement commission payments.
Use of Comrade Technologies
- The Comrade Technologies are provided to you for your personal, non-commercial use subject to these Terms of Service.
- You agree that any funds that are attributed to your account will remain property of the Company until a withdrawal request is accepted and executed by Comrade Technologies Inc.
- We reserve the right to refuse a withdrawal request if we detect the commission of fraud or any other illegal activity on your account.
Use of CBE
- Subject to all other terms and conditions stipulated herein, the Company grants you a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, revocable, non-assignable, non-commercial licence to (i) Install the CBE to a personal computer (or device) via a web browser, and (ii) use the CBE only for your personal use. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company grants you no other rights whatsoever in the CBE, and all other rights in the CBE are expressly reserved and it is expressly understood that you must comply with any and all applicable laws as may pertain to the CBE or your use thereof. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence or other grant of right to use any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right, other than as expressly provided herein. The licence provided herein is effective until terminated. The licence automatically terminates if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
- Unless you have express prior written consent from the Company, you may not: (i) use the CBE in any way that violates these Terms of Service, (ii) distribute the CBE or any part or portion thereof to any third parties, (iii) disassemble or reverse engineer the CBE or any part or portion thereof for any purpose, (iv) reproduce, distribute, license, transfer, sell, communicate to the public, make available to the public, adapt, edit, change, modify or transform the CBE, whether in part or in whole, for any purpose (v) design, build or cause to be designed or built any competing or derivative product or service, (vi) interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the CBE, any transactions being offered in connection with the CBE or any activities conducted by Comrade Technologies Inc, disrupt any networks connected with the CBE or bypass any measures implemented by Comrade Technologies Inc to prevent or restrict access to the CBE, (vii) use the CBE to collect or harvest personal information about other users of the CBE, (viii) represent that you are the owner of the CBE, including its individual files or documentation, (ix) remove or alter any proprietary notices, marks or identifying information of any kind incorporated in the CBE, or (x) use any automated data collection methods, text or data mining, scraping or any data gathering methods or technologies of any kind on the CBE - which acts are being hereby expressly reserved by the Company.
- We may update these Terms of Service from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Comrade Technologies. Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the Company Site. The changes will apply to the use of the Comrade Technologies after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms of Service you should not continue to use the Comrade Technologies. If you continue to use the Comrade Technologies after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Comrade Technologies indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms of Service.
- In order to use the Comrade Technologies you need to register on the Company Site and must be over thirteen years of age.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
Password and security
- When you register to use the Comrade Technologies you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us immediately.
- If the Company has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Comrade Technologies, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
- The Comrade Technologies, including, but not limited to, the CBE, the Company Site and all other programs, text, graphics, files or other content are owned by the Company and its licensors (where applicable), and are protected worldwide.
- We retain all rights in and to the Comrade Technologies and any portion thereof, including, without limitation any and all patents, copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights, any derivative work of the Comrade Technologies and any Updates thereto, and any copies thereof, regardless of the form or media in or on which the original or other copies may subsequently exist. For purposes of this Agreement “Update” shall mean any modification, error correction, bug fix, new release, upgrade, patch or other update to or for the Comrade Technologies.
- You may retrieve and display the content of the Comrade Technologies on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content displayed through the Comrade Technologies without written permission from the Company.
- You agree to take any action reasonably requested by us to evidence, maintain, enforce or defend the foregoing, and shall not take any action to jeopardise, limit or interfere in any manner with our ownership of and rights in the Comrade Technologies, any derivative work or Update.
- This licence shall not constitute a sale of the original or any backup copy of the Comrade Technologies.
- All rights in the Comrade Technologies are hereby being expressly reserved by the Company, unless otherwise expressly provided for herein.
Your use of the Comrade Technologies
- You may not use the Comrade Technologies for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Comrade Technologies; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of this clause 7.
Availability of the Comrade Technologies
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services offered through the Comrade Technologies will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the services will be fault-free. If a fault occurs in relation to the Comrade Technologies you should report it and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to the Comrade Technologies may be occasionally interrupted or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
- We may terminate this Agreement immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations arising under these Terms of Service.
- You may terminate this Agreement at any time by informing us.
- Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason you must stop using the Comrade Technologies and must prompty destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from us, as well as any copies of such materials.
- We reserve the right, at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, to terminate your account, and block your access to the Comrade Technologies and any funds in your account if we suspect that you have engaged in fraudulent activity through your use of the Comrade Technologies.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account in the event that the account is inactive for a minimum period of one year.
- Any pending balances upon termination of your account in accordance with 9.1, 9.4 and 9.5 shall remain property of the Company.
- The termination of this Agreement or of your right to use the Comrade Technologies shall not act as a waiver of any breach of this Agreement and shall not release you from any liability for breach of your obligations under this Agreement.
The Company’s liability
- The Comrade Technologies provides information, text, content, graphics, links or other items from other internet sites or resources which are beyond the Company’s control (“Third-Party Content”) and while the Company tries to ensure that any such Third-Party Content is correct, reputable and of high quality, it does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If the Company is informed of any inaccuracies in Third-Party Content we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- The Comrade Technologies are made available to you on an “as is” basis with all faults and without warranty of any kind to the full extent permissible by applicable law and, in particular, but without limitation, the Company expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that the Comrade Technologies will be error-free, timely or uninterrupted.
- You assume all risks and responsibility for your use of the Comrade Technologies, and nor the Company nor its employees or officers shall be liable to you for any damages, whether direct or indirect, including without limitation consequential damages, lost profits, lost data, or business interruption arising out of or in any way connected with this Agreement or with the use or inability to use the Comrade Technologies, whether based on contract, tort or otherwise.
- As a convenience to customers, the Comrade Technologies display or include links to Third-Party Content. The Company does not control and is not responsible for any Third-Party Content hosted on any site outside the Company Site and made available, communicated or displayed through the Comrade Technologies.
- The Comrade Technologies also integrate, exclusively at your request, with third-party software applications and services that enable you to save the CBE within such third-party software and to utilise the information that we collect to improve the service offerings by such third parties. Such third parties may provide you with an opportunity to download and install the CBE or use the Comrade Technologies from or through their websites. Such third parties are independent and are not our agents and provide such opportunities for your convenience only.
- You agree that you will not use any Third-Party Content or materials in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that we are not in any way responsible for any such use by you.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its employees, officers, agents, distributors and licensees, from and against any judgments, losses, deficiencies, damages, liabilities, costs, claims, demands, suits and expenses incurred in, arising out of or in any way related to your breach of this Agreement, your use of the Comrade Technologies, or any of your other acts or omissions related thereto.
Advertising and Sponsorship
- The Comrade Technologies may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Comrade Technologies complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible to you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
- These Terms of Service are subject to the laws of the Republic of Malta. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want institute court proceedings, you must do so within the Republic of Malta.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms of Service to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms of Service to another person where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- If any provision or term of these Terms of Service shall become or be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever such term or provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible and reformed without further action to the extent necessary to make such provision valid and enforceable.
- These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and the Company concerning the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements, understandings or arrangements relating to the subject matter hereof.
- Nothing in these Terms of Service shall constitute or be deemed to constitute a partnership, agency or joint venture between you and the Company or constitute or be deemed to constitute us or yourself as the agent of the other for any purpose whatsoever and you shall have no authority or power whatsoever to bind the Company or to contract in the name of or create a liability against the Company.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the Company’s failure to exercise any right or remedy available to it in terms of these Terms of Service, or any delay to so exercise any such right or remedy shall not operate as a waiver of it nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or remedy.
- The Comrade Technologies are owned and operated by Comrade Technologies Inc, a C Corporation, incorporated under the laws of Delaware, USA, having its registered address at 16192 Coastal Highway Lewes, Delaware 19958, USA.
Failure to adhere to the following policies will result in immediate account termination and balance forfeiture.
- Create multiple accounts.
- Create an account in someone else's name or identity.
- Entering a city location that you do not personally reside in.
- Referring fake users through the referral program.
- Make use of automated bots to click on product recommendations.